Thursday, February 24, 2011

Playboy Covergirl Candice Boucher will make her Bollywood Debut

Alexandra Konofalskaya makes Bollywood debut with AazaanPlayboy covergirl Candice Boucher will make her Bollywood debut as a sand artist in director Prashant Chadha`s `Aazaan`. Acclaimed sand artist Alexandra Konofalskaya was flown down from Belarus to train Candice for her role.

"I never imagined myself in a Bollywood film but now I`m looking forward to its premiere. I love your country and I want to see a lot of India," she said in a press statement. "Aazaan" is an international espionage film about an informant who has to go undercover beyond enemy lines to save the nation from destruction by biological warfare.

"While scripting the film, I felt that Candice would make the perfect mystery miss. Given that she`s a Playboy cover girl, the instant connect is, `She must be hot.` She is but there`s also a certain vulnerability that makes her more appealing," said Chadha, who made his directorial debut with Himesh Reshammiyaa starrer "Aap Ka Surroor".

No comments:

Post a Comment