Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Kareena Kapoor Now Highest paid Brand Endorser

Kareena Kapoor is Bollywood’s leading actress officially emerged the most sought after actress in the brand endorsement circuit. With a whopping 13 brands riding on her, Kareena Kapoor – the only actress to stand exclusive in a male dominated industry, remains unmoved with labels of being “the best” or “the most sought after”.

Says Kareena “I don’t put a value to my worth. I’m not a product you can pick off the shelf. I have always been selective about what I endorse and the work I do. And I have always been exclusive.” With an impressive line-up of brands, Kareena Kapoor has never been the one to rush onto the endorsement bandwagon and has always stood for brands she believes in.

“There’s a lot of thought and deliberation that goes into all my work. I endorse what I believe in. It has to be aspirational, Gen-X, go-getter…brands that signify the right mix of style and substance. Just like the youth in India today. Upwardly mobile in their attitude but firmly rooted and have the right value systems in place,” adds Kareena. After pioneering the trend of Size-Zero in India and even having a range of laptops designed after her Kareena Kapoor is the only actress to not just represent the brand but also make the brand. Says a brand guru, “Kareena is the highest paid brand endorser. She has the right mix of tradition and contemporary and has phenomenal brand value. Her face sells the aspirations she stands for sells there’s no stopping Brand Bebo.”

No comments:

Post a Comment