Friday, February 18, 2011

Chikku Bukku Girl Preethika Rao's Magical Moments in Bryan Adams

Preethika Rao
Although Bryan Adams has made it five times to India since the 1990`s, it was our Chikku Bukku girl Preetika`s first visit to the legendary Rockstar`s concert in Mumbai at the MMRDA grounds at Bandra Kurla Complex. My dad used to play Bryan Adams almost every day in the 1980`s and I have grown up to his songs like Everything I do! says the actress who visited the concert along with her elder sister Bollywood actress Amrita Rao and their cousins.

We were amazed to see that Bryan performed non-stop from 6.30pm to 10pm without taking a sip of water or a break! Guess that`s what makes him a legend! says the pretty actress who reveals that Bryan did not play his best numbers until 8.30pm. At 8.30pm sharp Bryan sang Summer of Sixty Nine and allowed the crowd to sing every next verse after him, followed by Here I am, Cut`s like a Knife, 18 till I die and The only thing that looks good on me is you! Any magical moments? Says Preetika: “Yes the most magical moment for me was when Bryan asked the crowd to flash their mobile phones at him, and I turned behind to see the whole stadium glowing with their mobile phones flashed at Bryan! It was a magnificent sight!”

No comments:

Post a Comment